Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend's Nick Gordon on suicide watch

nick gordon
The late Bobbi Kristina’s adopted brother-turned-boyfriend is reportedly on suicide watch for three main reason associated with the late daughter of the legendary Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
Nick Gordon is said to be inconsolable and having his emotions ricocheting in every direction following “Krissy’s” death Sunday afternoon. Godon, who was banned from seeing her by the Brown and Houston families, believes BK would have woken up if she had had the chance to hear his voice.
Just hours after Bobbi Kristina Brown transitioned, a source close to him told “His emotions are out of control right now. Nick is on suicide watch, he is out of control and with regret and sadness.
“He keeps saying that if only (Bobbi Kristina) had heard his voice, things would have been different. She may have lived.”
Nick, 25, and Bobbi Kristina, 22, had set a wedding date for August prior to her tragic fate, says cousin Jerod Brown.
While Gordon is nursing his emotional wounds over Bobbi Kristina’s death, he is also embroiled in two volatile and potentially devastating circumstances of his own.
First, he is the subject of an investigation by the Fulton County District Attorney’s office when it was learned that Bobbi Kris was being removed from life support medication and taken to a suburban Atlanta hospice to live out her final days. Doctors had reported to authorities that BK had bruises on her face and other parts of her body, while media had reported that Gordon had been physically abusive to her ever since Bobbi Kristina’s mother’s death, the late Whitney Houston.
Moreover, Gordon was served with a $10 million lawsuit by Bobbi Kristina’s conservators, accused of both physically assaulting her and stealing thousands of dollars of cash.
Nick and Max Lomas attempted to revive her at the scene but after being rushed to a local Atlanta-area hospital where Bobbi Kristina was placed in an induced coma.
After being transferred to the Emory University Hospital, she was finally transported to the Peachtree Christian Hospice where she was taken off of life-sustaining medication and spent her final days.

About Post Author


From the Web

Skip to content
Verified by MonsterInsights