Tags: Aaron Carter » apple costume » celebrities » clown costume » Controversial Celebrity Halloween Costumes » Crazy Eyes » forbidden fruit » Halloween » Halloween costumes » halloween queen » Heidi Klum » Jet Nightclub » Julianne Hough » Las Vegas » memorable celebrity costumes » memorable celebrity Halloween costumes » memorable Halloween costumes » Netflix » Nicole Polizzi » offensive costumes » Orange is the New Black » P. Diddy » pickle princess » pickles » pimp costume » pink » Prince » Seal » Sean Combs » singer » Snooki » tween idol » Uzo Aduba
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively
Aaron Carter 2002 “Pimpin’?”
Pop singer Aaron Carter “rocks(?)” a pimp outfit on the red carpet of, what appears to be, a Toys “R” Us. Pictured is a then 14-year-old Carter posing in a purple “pimp suit” with Leopard-print lapels and pockets on the coat. A pimp? Really? As if it weren’t kind of bad and kind of tacky, wasn’t he kind of young. As if that weren’t enough, the outfit was complimented by prop earrings, a fedora-style hat with cheetah print, and glasses with money signs on the lenses.