The U.S. Department of Justice executed arrests of 46 current and former Georgia corrections officers on Thursday in a statewide drug trafficking operation in prisons…
WASHINGTON — Venerated Congressman John Lewis is taking some incoming fire after he publicly announced his endorsement of Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination for…
(NNPA)—To the Campaign: I am writing as a concerned Sanders supporter. I am thrilled that the campaign has caught on as it has. Senator Sanders…
Not many believe in the possibility of a person or group of people being “jinxed,” having a “curse” on them or being “hexed,” but the…
Prepare for what you truly sign up for when you suggest or decide to be party to a threesome.
In Case You Missed It
updated 09:51 AM
updated 09:06 AM
- Samuel DuBose’s Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Cop In Fatal Shooting
- Trump Supporters File Birther Lawsuit Against Cruz As Sparks Fly In GOP Primary Contest
- Is Hillary Clinton Pandering To Voters Of Color?
- Race, Immigration Take Center Stage At Democratic Debate Ahead Of South Carolina Primaries
- Bernie Sanders Hits Up Harlem, Scores Endorsement From Prominent Black Scholar Fresh Off New Hampshire Win