The Professional Football Players’ Mothers Association (PFPMA) recently presented a check for $20,000 to the Atlanta Day Care Shelter for Women & Children at its annual gala held at the Westin Buckhead Hotel on July 14. Organizers included Lillie Spikes (from left), gala Chairperson and mother of Atlanta resident Takeo Spikes (NFL San Diego Chargers); Karen Barber, gala Co-Chairperson; Ginny Nickles, Executive Director Development of the Atlanta Day Care Shelter for Women & Children, and Euwayne Denise Wayne, President of the Professional Football Players Mothers Association.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively