The Professional Football Players’ Mothers Association (PFPMA) recently presented a check for $20,000 to the Atlanta Day Care Shelter for Women & Children at its annual gala held at the Westin Buckhead Hotel on July 14. Organizers included Lillie Spikes (from left), gala Chairperson and mother of Atlanta resident Takeo Spikes (NFL San Diego Chargers); Karen Barber, gala Co-Chairperson; Ginny Nickles, Executive Director Development of the Atlanta Day Care Shelter for Women & Children, and Euwayne Denise Wayne, President of the Professional Football Players Mothers Association.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]