The Professional Football Players’ Mothers Association (PFPMA) recently presented a check for $20,000 to the Atlanta Day Care Shelter for Women & Children at its annual gala held at the Westin Buckhead Hotel on July 14. Organizers included Lillie Spikes (from left), gala Chairperson and mother of Atlanta resident Takeo Spikes (NFL San Diego Chargers); Karen Barber, gala Co-Chairperson; Ginny Nickles, Executive Director Development of the Atlanta Day Care Shelter for Women & Children, and Euwayne Denise Wayne, President of the Professional Football Players Mothers Association.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month