Director Tyler Perry was the keynote speaker at the Urban Entrepreneurship Forum on Friday, Aug. 5, hosted by the White House Business Council and Mayor Kasim Reed. During the forum, 10 Atlanta-based entrepreneurs had the opportunity to participate in a 60-Second Business Pitch hosted by 100 Urban Entrepreneurs (www.100UrbanEntrepreneurs.org), a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing entrepreneurial assistance to those from economically distressed and/or disadvantaged groups. The winner will receive $10,000 in startup financing and eight-weeks of business mentoring.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively