Director Tyler Perry was the keynote speaker at the Urban Entrepreneurship Forum on Friday, Aug. 5, hosted by the White House Business Council and Mayor Kasim Reed. During the forum, 10 Atlanta-based entrepreneurs had the opportunity to participate in a 60-Second Business Pitch hosted by 100 Urban Entrepreneurs (www.100UrbanEntrepreneurs.org), a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing entrepreneurial assistance to those from economically distressed and/or disadvantaged groups. The winner will receive $10,000 in startup financing and eight-weeks of business mentoring.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]