On the Table Civic Conversations
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Black Public Relations Society1 of 8
2. Hosted by WVON’s Art “Chat Daddy” Sims2 of 8
3. Hosted by Chatham Studio Movie Grill3 of 8
4. Hosted by Jack and Jill of America Inc.4 of 8
5. Hosted By African American Legacy and the Chicago Urban League5 of 8
6. African American Legacy and the Chicago Urban League6 of 8
7. African American Legacy and the Chicago Urban League7 of 8
8. African American Legacy and the Chicago Urban League8 of 8
On Tuesday, May 16, The Chicago Community Trust’s On the Table – an effort to elevate civic conversation, foster new relationships and create a unifying experience across the region – returned for the fourth year.
In all, nearly 100,000 people engaged with On the Table 2017 on social media, through workshops, and as hosts, participants and partners around 5,800 tables in every Chicago neighborhood and throughout suburban communities. Through On the Table, residents convened on issues that matter and championed the causes that strengthen our region.