Many folks have told Rachel Dolezal that they aren’t buying anything she’s selling, but her latest side game hustle has proven that to be far from the truth.
The White controversial former NAACP leader, who made headlines in 2015 after she lied about being African-American, has a new gig styling the hair of Black women. Posting photos on her Instagram, Dolezal proved she is really doing weaves, faux locs, braids, color treatments and more.
She also got a new term for herself after her previous Afrocentric name change turned heads.
The 40-year-old “weavologist” actually has Black women lining up to get done up, she said. However, this hair stylist gig is just her latest Black culture trip. Let’s take a look at a few of the businesses that got her bragging on the ‘Gram:
Issa Work Of Art
Dolls For Purchase
Selling Hoodies After H&M Hoodiegate
She tried to join the protest against H&M racist “Coolest Monkey In the Jungle” hoodie, but it was a fail.
Lollipops For Sale
This list is only the beginning – Dolezal got her hands in a lot.
Black Excellence Came Out To Honor Martin Luther King Jr. At MLK50 In Memphis
1. Roland MartinSource:Susan Henry 1 of 29
2. Rev. James LawsonSource: 2 of 29
3. Roland Martin with Kameron Whalum and Rev. Kenneth T Whalum Jr.Source:Susan Henry 3 of 29
4. Rev. Jesse JacksonSource: 4 of 29
5. Roland Martin with Noelle TrentSource:Susan Henry 5 of 29
6. Al GreenSource: 6 of 29
7.Source:Susan Henry 7 of 29
8.Source: 8 of 29
9.Source:Susan Henry 9 of 29
10. LeVar BurtonSource: 10 of 29
11. Kim Coles with Roland MartinSource:Susan Henry 11 of 29
12.Source: 12 of 29
13. Roland Martin and Rev. Kenneth T Whalum Jr.Source:Susan Henry 13 of 29
14.Source: 14 of 29
15. Kristin Clarke, president & executive director of the National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under LawSource:Susan Henry 15 of 29
16.Source: 16 of 29
17. The Lorraine MotelSource:Susan Henry 17 of 29
18.Source: 18 of 29
19. Tamika MallorySource:Susan Henry 19 of 29
20.Source: 20 of 29
21. Leaders of the Women's MarchSource:Susan Henry 21 of 29
22.Source: 22 of 29
23. Gina BelafonteSource:Susan Henry 23 of 29
24.Source: 24 of 29
25. Michael Eric DysonSource:Susan Henry 25 of 29
26.Source: 26 of 29
27. Rep. Barbara LeeSource:Susan Henry 27 of 29
28.Source: 28 of 29
29.Source: 29 of 29
Rachel Dolezal: From Having Her Wig Snatched To Doing Weaves was originally published on newsone.com