Beyoncé was spotted out and about with Blue Ivy at none other than Target. It doesn’t get more suburban than this. The superstar and mom of 3 showed us her weekend style, that totally hit the bullseye.
Beyoncé wore a $410.00 Self Portrait asymmetric red and white polka dot top and paired the look with slightly oversized jeans cuffed at the bottom and some super cute red heels with a furry back.
While most run errands in yoga pants and sneakers, Queen Bey keeps it glam at all times. Blue Ivy looked adorable in a short pants sweat suit and pink New Balances.
Such a cute (and stylish!) family.
Beyoncé's Dress For The Wearable Art Gala Took 10 Days To Make
1. BEYONCÉSource: 1 of 17
2. BEYONCÉSource: 2 of 17
3. FALGUNI AND SHANE PEACOCK DESIGN OF BEYONCÉ'S DRESSSource: 3 of 17
4. BEYONCÉSource: 4 of 17
5. BEYONCÉ AND BLUE IVYSource: 5 of 17
6. BLUE IVY CARTER CUSTOM ANNAKIKI DESIGNSource: 6 of 17
7. BLUE IVY CARTER CUSTOM ANNAKIKI DESIGNSource: 7 of 17
8. BLUE IVY CARTERSource: 8 of 17
9. BEYONCÉSource: 9 of 17
10. BEYONCÉSource: 10 of 17
11. JAY-Z, BLUE IVY, AND BEYONCÉSource: 11 of 17
This Is What Beyoncé Wears To Do Her Weekend Shopping was originally published on hellobeautiful.com