As you may recall, she was part of the legal team representing the disgraced comedian in light of his alleged sexual misconduct before stepping down in August 2016 for undisclosed reasons.
“Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed at the recent revelations attributed to him. Mr. Kelly unequivocally denies such allegations and will work diligently and forcibly to pursue his accusers and clear his name.”
Kelly has since threatened to sue Tim Savage, father of Jocelyn Savage—one of the young women allegedly being forced to live with the singer, who recently told TMZ she’s in a “happy” place.
“Mr. R. Kelly, if you want to file a lawsuit you should have filed it yesterday,” Jocelyn’s father said in a response video, though new reports allege Savage was aware of Jocelyn’s living arrangements with Kelly, and even helped her move in.
This story is developing.
Sex, Guns & Violence: The Biggest Scandals In NBA History
1. Kobe Bryant Cheating and Rape Allegations1 of 13
2. Nick Young Gets Put on Blast by D’Angelo Russell2 of 13
3. Derek Fisher and Matt Barnes Fight Over a Woman3 of 13
4. Malice at the Palace4 of 13
5. Magic Johnson’s HIV Announcement5 of 13
6. Allen Iverson Trespassing6 of 13
7. Gilbert Arenas Brings a Gun to Practice7 of 13
8. Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron’s Mom8 of 13
9. Jordan’s Gambling Habit9 of 13
10. Donald Sterling Is the Most Hated Man in America10 of 13
11. Jason Kidd Allegedly Beat His Wife11 of 13
12. Latrell Sprewell Choking His Coach12 of 13
13. Tony Parker Sleeping With Teammate’s Wife13 of 13
R. Kelly Rumored To Have Hired Bill Cosby’s Former Lawyer, Because Everything Is Terrible was originally published on newsone.com