MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — In just a couple weeks, Black Enterprise magazine is taking their ultra-successful annual “Entrepreneurs Summit” to South Beach and they are bringing along some heavy hitters to discuss entrepreneurship, the oft-volatile marketplace and business growth at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel from May 4 – 7.
BE will be bringing more great content for startups, small, medium, and large businesses and entrepreneurs like yourselves. There will be renowned speakers and superstars of the national and international business world to regale other businesspeople with their tales of how they, in the words of rapper Drake, went from “the bottom to the top,” including:
- Janice Bryant Howroyd, the first black woman to ever own a billion-dollar business;
- Rev. Dr. Jamal Bryant, a prominent minister and businessman in Baltimore;
- Gale King, the executive vice president at Nationwide Insurance;
- Carol’s Daughter founder Lisa Price;
- John Hope Bryant, the founder, chairman and CEO of Operation Hope; and many, many more.
As Black Enterprise says, you can’t miss this opportunity to meet with experts and entrepreneurs to build and expand your business. To make sure you don’t, I’d like to extend to you the following discount offer.
When you register with code TM395, you will save $200 and pay only $395 for your registration. This offer is good for a limited time so I encourage you to register sooner than later!
The Entrepreneurs Summit truly is the place Where Innovation Meets Funding. You cannot afford to miss out. Hope to see you in Miami.
For more information, and to register, log onto https://www.blackenterprise.com/events/entrepreneurs-summit/