“Married to Medicine” follows the daily lives of seven women in the Atlanta medical community: three of the women are doctors, while the others are doctors’ wives. It shows the group as they balance the social scene, their careers, and their families.
Season one of Married To Medicine focused on drama Mariah Huq started with Toya-Bush Harris over alleged gossip. So far, season two of Married To Medicine has revolved around drama Mariah started with former best friend Quad-Webb Lunceford based on yet another she said/she said situation.
The real reality is that Mariah is far more interesting and engaging than anyone gives her credit for. So much so that we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with her.
E8: What do you hope people can learn from your career path?
I hope that people can learn that anything is possible with Persistence, patience & Perseverance
E8:What has been your greatest lesson in life?
My Greatest lesson in Life is to always remember to keep God 1st in everything I do, all else is secondary
E8:Who is your hero and why?
My hero is actually a Shero, my mother. She always taught my sister and I that we were not products of our circumstances or environment but products of God. She led by example which taught us there were no room for excuses. We had to look our best, give our best, and be The Best!
E8:What encourages you to get up and go on? Do you have a mantra?
My children fuels me. I want to show them that anything is possible if you are willing to put in the hard work. I want to show them how to prioritize in life by Keeping God 1st then family and career. I want to live by the mantra I teach my kids which is to speak it, believe it & achieve it!
E8:What is the most shocking fact about you that people don’t know?
I think people are shocked to find out I used to be a Public Affairs news anchor & producer for years for a local NBC affiliate in my hometown of Chattanooga, Tn. Married To Medicine doesn’t focus on the sophisticated & savvy side of me but, that’s mostly who I am and how I am known. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT my business.
E8:What do you want to do this year?
I have been really focused on producing other TV projects this year as well as launching some of my current products internationally.
E8: How has this project/ time in your life changed you and made you better?
Being on TV hasn’t change me as a person. I’m recognized more by the public, and I may be more guarded & protective now but, I’m still the same person I’ve always been & will always be. The experience has humbled me because I realize the magnitude of the platform and the responsibility that comes with this territory. It’s a blessing to be able to reach so many people, and I want to walk away knowing I made a difference.
E8: What do you want your fans to know?
I want my supporters to know that I am a God-fearing, hardworking mother, daughter, sister, wife and friend who fights to balance it all and to create a well-balanced life for my children. I also want them to know I am just like them. I am a work in progress and when you know better you do better. I am striving to do much better. My husband and I recently launched an amazing weight loss product, Cinnamon Girl Diet. Check out what I am doing on the website at http://www.cinnamongirldiet.com.
Don’t miss any of these exclusive interviews!
- Dr. Jackie Walters Says Healthy Women Have Healthy Breasts
- The Other Side Of Kelly: Price A Complicated Woman With Huge Heart
- Why Donnie Says He Loves ‘It Takes A Church’ Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Marriage Boot Camp Cast Shocks Us With Commentary On Reality TV Love Facts
Make sure to look through our gallery of married reality couples below!
Reality Couples Who Are Actually Married
1. Terry Crews and Rebecca Crews1 of 20
2. Bishop Ron Gibson and LaVette Delene BeamonSource: 2 of 20
3. Ben and Jewel TankardSource: 3 of 20
4. Wayne Chaney and Myesha ChaneySource: 4 of 20
5. Tia Mowry Hardict and Cory HardictSource: 5 of 20
6. Tamera Mowry Housley and Adam HousleySource: 6 of 20
7. Tamar Braxton & VinceSource: 7 of 20
8. Sanya Richards-Ross And Aaron RossSource: 8 of 20
9. Bill Rancic and Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 20
10. Reverend Run and Justine SimmonsSource: 10 of 20
11. Kim Zolciak and Kroy BiermanSource: 11 of 20
12. Phaedra Parks and Apollo ParksSource: 12 of 20
13. NeNe Leakes and Gregg LeakesSource: 13 of 20
14. Sheree Fletcher And Terrell FletcherSource: 14 of 20
15. Jackie Christie and Doug ChristieSource: 15 of 20
16. Dean McDermott and Tori SpellingSource: 16 of 20
17. Tina Campbell and Teddy CampbellSource: 17 of 20
18. Deitrick Haddon and Dominique HaddonSource: 18 of 20
19. Erica Campbell and Warryn CampbellSource: 19 of 20
20. Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson BaskettSource: 20 of 20
‘Married to Medicine’s’ Mariah Huq Gives Us The ‘Tea’ On Her Marriage And Life was originally published on elev8.com