A Los Angeles judge gave Columbus Short two short hours to get all of his belongings and get out of his house today. The order came just days after his wife of nearly nine years, Tanee McCall-Short, filed a restraining order against the actor, claiming he threatened to kill her.
According to reports, the “Scandal” star went to court to seek permission to return to his SoCal home, but the judge denied the request. He was granted brief access to gather his possessions. His attorney was also ordered to be present during the visit.
As we reported earlier, Short’s wife filed a restraining order, claiming he pinned her down, held a knife to her throat and threatened to end both of their lives. According to the court order, the attack took place on April 7th at their at their Chatsworth, Calif. home. The actress claimed he came home drunk with a wine bottle and attempted to throw it at her. He went on to chock her and demand they play a game of “Truth or Truth.”
As a result of the violent behavior, Tanee filed for divorce for the third time. She’s asking for sole custody of their 2-year-old daughter Ayala.
When is he going to get his act together?!
Check Out This Gallery
Celebrities Who’ve Survived Domestic Violence
1. La Toya JacksonSource:Amanda Edwards/Getty Images 1 of 21
2. Michel'leSource:Leon Bennett/Getty Images 2 of 21
3. Gabrielle UnionSource:Taylor Hill/Getty Images 3 of 21
4. NeNe LeakSource:Brian Ach/Getty Images 4 of 21
5. Mariah CareySource:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 5 of 21
6. Whitney HoustonSource:Mirrorpix/Getty Images 6 of 21
7. K. MichelleSource:Prince Williams/Getty Images 7 of 21
8. Evelyn LozadaSource:Leon Bennett/Getty Images 8 of 21
9. Tina TurnerSource:Alain MINGAM/Getty Images 9 of 21
10. Robin GivensSource:Ron Galella/Getty Images 10 of 21
11. Claudette OrtizSource:Steven TUDOR/Getty Images 11 of 21
12. Halle BerrySource:Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images 12 of 21
13. Tamar BraxtonSource:Bryan Steffy/Getty Images 13 of 21
14. Kelly RowlandSource:Allen Berezovsky/Getty Images 14 of 21
15. RihannaSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 15 of 21
16. Lisa WuSource:Paras Griffin/Getty Images 16 of 21
17. Jaslene GonzalezSource:Jerritt Clark/Getty Images 17 of 21
18. Keke WyattSource:Prince Williams/Getty Images 18 of 21
19. Christina AguileraSource:Jason LaVeris/Getty Images 19 of 21
20. Erica MenaSource:Prince Williams/GettyImages 20 of 21
21. Cicely TysonSource:Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images 21 of 21
Judge Orders Columbus Short To Pack His Stuff & Get Out Of Family Home was originally published on hellobeautiful.com