According to Page Six, a source close to the superstar couple are planning plan to announce the 20-city stadium trek i n the heart future. The tour is rumored to start in late June which would make it probable that Jay and Bey will be performing in New York City on July 4th. You know Jay Z loves a good Independence Day concert.
If this tour comes to fruition, it would put the couple back on the road after each wrapped successful tours this past year. After doing a small stadium tour with Justin Timberlake last summer, Jay closed out his “Magna Carta Holy Grail” concert tour in January. It felt like Beyonce was on tour for damn near three years with her “Mrs. Carter” excursion. Actually, she performed 132 shows while on that tour, which ended in March.
Hopefully, this thing actually happens because it would be great to see how this tour will impact the business of music. Also, everybody wanting to attend better start saving up now. You know any time you go to a Jay Z or Beyonce show, it costs like $5,000 just to get a parking space. I’m exaggerating, but those tickets will cost somewhere around two weeks salary.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
READ MORE HOT MUSIC NEWS COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Ode To Our Favorite Couple: 13 Beyonce & Jay-Z Gifs For Their Anniversary
1. The CartersSource: 1 of 13
2. The CartersSource: 2 of 13
3. The CartersSource: 3 of 13
4. The CartersSource: 4 of 13
5. The CartersSource: 5 of 13
6. The CartersSource: 6 of 13
7. The CartersSource: 7 of 13
8. The CartersSource: 8 of 13
9. The CartersSource: 9 of 13
10. The CartersSource: 10 of 13
11. The CartersSource: 11 of 13
12. The CartersSource: 12 of 13
13. The CartersSource: 13 of 13
Jay Z & Beyonce Planning Summer Concert Tour Domination was originally published on theurbandaily.com