Just in case you didn’t think we were living in a time where we share way too many of the most intimate details of our lives, check this new trend out. #AfterSexSelfies surfaced on Instagram recently and it proves one thing–intimacy is a thing of the past. Right after you and your lover climax, the new “it” thing to do is grab your phone and snap a selfie, share that selfie on Instagram with the hashtag #AfterSexSelfie. The intimacy is beautiful, no?
These post coital snapshots could be seen as art, but honestly, anything that is shared on Instagram has the intention of showing off. After cruising through photos under the hashtag, I was greeted with faces of bliss, couples laying in their own love juices, making faces, cuddled up and there’s even some solo artists out there, snapping photos of their favorite after self-love snack.
The whole hashtag stinks of a generation who Instagrams their entire lives and think something only counts “if it’s on Facebook.” Oh, what will they think of next?
Check out a few of the happy couples participating in the trend:
What do you think about this trend? Let’s chat @Rhapsodani.
Check Out This Gallery Of The New Selfie King–Lupita’s Brother!
INSTADAILY: Lupita's Brother Peter Nyong'o Is The Selfie King!
1. Why Can't We Have Peter Nyong'o's Life?1 of 20
2. Hanging With Angelina and Brad2 of 20
3. Hanging With A Modern Family3 of 20
4. Hanging With Gabrielle Union4 of 20
5. Hanging With Kevin Spacey5 of 20
6. Hanging With Benedict Cumberbatch6 of 20
7. Hanging With John Travolta7 of 20
8. Hanging With Samuel L. Jackson8 of 20
9. Hanging With John Legend (Kind Of)9 of 20
10. Hanging With Swizz Beatz10 of 20
11. Hanging With Jamie Foxx11 of 20
12. Hanging With Idris Elba12 of 20
13. Hanging With Tom Hanks13 of 20
14. Hanging With Meryl Streep14 of 20
15. Hanging With Glenn Close15 of 20
16. Hanging With Steve McQueen16 of 20
17. Hanging With Bradley Cooper17 of 20
18. Hanging With Naomie Harris18 of 20
19. Hanging With Amy Adams19 of 20
20. Hanging With Julia Roberts20 of 20