We are happy to report that the 20-year-old son of rapper Scarface is back home safe and sound.
Brandon Jordan, who has autism, was missing for a week after he stormed of of his mother’s Los Angeles home. “He just got agitated, didn’t want to talk about it no more, and just stormed out of the house with nothing,” his mother Melissa Lollis told reporters.
His loved ones posted fliers at his favorite places throughout the area, as well as at West Los Angeles College, where he’s studying music. The 20-year-old wants to follow in the same business as his rapper father.
According to ABC, he was located today after the LAPD conducted a city-wide search. Authorities said he was “in good condition.”
Scarface has yet to make a public statement on the matter.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
Fashionable Kids Who Outswag Us All
1. The lovely @riley_elle1 of 14
2. So cute @aali_bear2 of 14
3. Cutie @reegermano3 of 14
4. Cutie @mz_pumpkin_pie4 of 14
5. So handsome @alexander_yan5 of 14
6. Cutie @reegermano6 of 14
7. Beautiful @aria_anisa7 of 14
8. Too cute @titojoy8 of 14
9. The cutest @little_miss_lyric9 of 14
10. Swaggarific @alexander_yan10 of 14
11. @Lutak checks his phone...and looks better11 of 14
12. Morning Walks With #AlaiaRose, @monicarosestyle's daughter12 of 14
13. Dapper @king_amare13 of 14
14. Dope @nyvette's son14 of 14
Rapper Scarface’s Autistic Son Found After Being Missing For A Week was originally published on hellobeautiful.com