It’s official: the party is off!
It looks like the rumors about Oprah Winfrey canceling her massive birthday gala are true. E! News reports the media mogul — who turns the big 6-0 today! — called off her blowout bash because she has too many friends.
According to a source, “The guest list was getting out of control so she decided to cancel” and celebrate without the glitz and glam this year.
As we reported earlier, the OWN CEO kicked off her birthday in exercise clothes! She invited her closest friends for a spin class at West Hollywood’s SoulCycle and she described it was the “best birthday experience ever!”
It’s seems like O is just over the hype these days. Along with calling off her b-day celebration, she also revealed plans to retire as the cover star of her monthly magazine. Could this be a sign that she’s ready to slow down? Only time shall tell.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah's Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. HealingSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource:Getty 9 of 9
Oprah Cancels Her 60th Birthday Bash Due To Massive Guest List was originally published on hellobeautiful.com