By Terry Shropshire The midterm elections in Georgia were already garnering national headlines and intense intrigue because of the national focus on political dynasties in…
The year 2015 will mark the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and yet in Georgia, the suspicion of voter suppression lingers…
Every year, the Halloween holiday is rife with horrid costumes from misguided or delusion individuals who actually believed they were being innovative or creative. So popular…
At first there was the offensive Ray Rice costume this Halloween season, now someone has hung a Black family in effigy outside of his or her…
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast and crew packed it up for the Far East confines of The Philippines, minus NeNe Leakes, who had a serious…
In Case You Missed It
- ‘NewsOne Now’ Premieres ‘White-ish:’ Why Don’t Black Folks Go To Renaissance Festivals?
- Charlie Rangel: Some Republicans ‘Believe That Slavery Isn’t Over’
- NewsOne Minute: NYPD’s Top Black Official Quits On Eve Of Promotion
- Actress Debbi Morgan Shares Her Triumph Over Domestic Violence
- Are Republicans Poised To Take Over The Senate On Election Day?