Kandi Burruss and her Kandi C.A.R.E.S Foundation hosted a back-to-school supply giveaway for people in the community in Southwest Atlanta. Hosted on the trendy Southwest side of Atlanta, at the Wal-mart on Cascade Road, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member, businesswoman and philanthropist was, in her opinion, fulfilling her personal obligation to assist families in need, particularly single mothers like herself. Burruss understands the rigors of single parenthood and wanting to give an impressionable child sufficient supplies to operate in and out of the classroom at optimum levels. This is why she hosts such events and she brought along with her Kandi C.A.R.E.S volunteers who were on the scene.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively