Inglewood, Calif. – In a live interview Tuesday on KJLH-FM’s Front Page, Maisha Allums, the daughter of Marlene Pinnock, the 51-year-old grandmother who was seen in a video that’s gone viral being beaten by CHP officer Daniel L. Andrew on the side of a Los Angeles freeway, says that her mother is going to need long term care. […]
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively