*Incarcerated rapper Meek Mill has lost his bid for reduced jail time for violating the terms of his probation. The rapper was sentenced to three-to-six months behind bars earlier this month after he failed to abide by the rules of his parole, linked to his 2009 drug and guns conviction. His lawyers returned to court […]
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively