*On July 17, 1944 at the Port Chicago naval magazine two accidental blasts of munitions, turned deadly and resulted in the death of over 300 sailors and civilians. 202 of the sailors were black. It was the biggest homeland disaster of World War II. Due to a racist and segregated military at the time, the […]
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively