Le’Andria Johnson is heading to television.
Johnson, known for her popular gospel songs like “I Shall Leap Into My Destiny” and Grammy-winning “Jesus,” has been leading the Imperfect People Changing Ministries in Hapeville, Ga., for nearly two years. Also the victor of season three of BET’s popular “Sunday Best” program and a multiple Stellar Award winner, Johnson has previously been the subject of controversy due to having a fourth child while being unmarried.
Johnson, 31, said at the time in response to her critics that she was not condoning being pregnant out of wedlock, but that she was not interested in hiding her pregnancy. She insisted that she would continue to serve God.
“I’m not going to stop because you think I should stop. I don’t serve you, I serve God,” she said. “I’m letting you know that God still blesses and He uses whoever he wants.”
Make sure to Read:
- Queen Of Inspirational Soul, Ann Nesby Confesses:’God Encourages Me To Get Up’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bubby Fann “Great God” [NEW MUSIC]
- BEHIND-THE-PRAISE: Issac Carree: “Can’t Nobody Tear Down My House But Me”
- Dorinda Clark Cole “You Are” [NEW MUSIC]
- Michelle Williams, Tedd Winn & More To Be Featured On “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show!”
- Mississippi Mass Choir Celebrates 25 Years With New Album “Declaration Of Dependence” [NEW MUSIC]
- Michelle Williams ‘Say Yes’ Feat Beyonce and Kelly Rowland [New Music]