Social Media has given people a platform to over express and over expose themselves in the most annoying ways possible. Between Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Vine, there is an abundance of over sharers who think way too highly of themselves and subject their followers to the most unnecessary and most obnoxious posts. Like the girl who gushes over her new engagement or the guy or gal who posts pics of themselves in their underclothes with the caption “Check out my new headphones.”
We’ve all been subjected to it and think about pulling out our hair when it happens. We must admit, even though we mostly hate these personalities on social media, we love poking fun at them.
Check out our reactions to these 16 social media behaviors:
The People Who Post Pictures Of Their Kids Like We Care
Ever wake up in the morning and log into you Facebook and see a big picture of little Johnny eating a messy bowl of green goo with a gushy caption that makes you want to throw up? It never ceases to amazes us how much certain parents think we want to know their child’s every move. If we wanted kids…we would have em’!
The People Who Post Half Naked Pics For Likes
Dear women who post pics in their bras and men who snap obnoxious selfies with their pecs and abs, we do not want to see them. You look THIRSTY! Get em’ a Sprite.
The People Who Always Post Inspirational Quotes
We get it, you’re smart (so you think you are) and want everyone on your timeline to know that you are an expert Googler and can find quotes from anchient times that apply to current state of our society. Here’s the thing, we don’t give a sh*t.
The People Who Take Themselves Wayyy To Seriously
Dude, listen, it’s just Facebook!
The People Who Post Sexual Memes
It’s the middle of the day and the last thing we want to see is someone performing cunnilingus on the dinner table. Like seriously, save sex for the bedroom. What is the point of sex memes anyway? To inform your followers how good you are in bed? Or subiminaly invite them to a love-making session? Either way, hit their DM.
The People Who Calculate Their Followers
Blank stare. If you have an app that tells you how many people stopped following you, you should probably look in the mirror and realize you suck or post too many selfies or inspirational quotes. Therefore, stop getting upset over people who hit the unlike button. We don’t like it.
The People Who Take Selfies All The Time
Do you not know any other angles? You’re not even that cute.
The People Who Get Mad When They Say Good Morning & No One Says It Back
Then stop f*cking saying “Good Morning.”
The People Who Model, Sing Along To Music On InstaVideos
WHY? Do you think you’re remaking a music video? Or is that you really wanted to use your InstaVideo but had no idea what to do? Listen, they have a special place in h*ll for vain people like you!
The People Who Want You To Listen To Their Music
Did you make that song in your garage on Garage Band?
The People Who Take #TBT Too Far
You peaked in high school. Stop.
The Bathroom Models On Instagram
Instagram is not a modeling agency.
The Overbearing Naturalistas
Must we really be subjected to your twist out, length-stretching, perm bashing posts any longer?
The People Who Can’t Stop Talking About Their Engagement
The People Who Take Screenshots Of Multiple Likes Of One Follower The Give A Shoutout
And in other we don’t give a rat’s a** news…
The People Who Have A Lyric For Ever Photo Caption
You’re so clever. Not.
Enjoy some Instagram THIRST below:
The Thirst Is Real: Celebs Who Love Attention On Instagram
1. Insta-Thirst: Celebs Who Crave Attention1 of 44
2. Mario...We're Gonna Need You To Get Some Water...2 of 44
3. Mario Defines Thirst...The Serpent? Really?3 of 44
4. Mario Wants To Be Your Valentine4 of 44
5. Good Lord Mario! Who Knew?5 of 44
6. Tyrese...We...Just...You're Thirsty6 of 44
7. On Instagram Straight Flexin'7 of 44
8. Anytime Abs Are Pictured...8 of 44
9. Usher's Loves Gold9 of 44
10. Remember Deelishis From Flavor Of Love...Yeah, She Sets Up Traps All DAY!10 of 44
11. Devil In A Red Dress11 of 44
12. Three Times The Thirst12 of 44
13. Girl On Girl Is Always The Thirstiest13 of 44
14. Deelishis Causes Thirst From All Angles14 of 44
15. Lance Gross Knows That Anytime A Man Bites His Lip & Smiles...15 of 44
16. Lance Gross Has Been In The Gym & We're Parched16 of 44
17. Modest Thirst?17 of 44
18. So...About Those Pants...18 of 44
19. Are We Thirsty For Counting His Abs?19 of 44
20. We Love A Man Who Plays Music20 of 44
21. Burberry? But Where Are Your Clothes Luke James?21 of 44
22. Trey...You Know Exactly What You're Doing22 of 44
23. Thirst Traps Are All About The Angles23 of 44
24. This Is Not What A Calvin Klein Meeting Looks Like24 of 44
25. Who Knew Tracee Put Out Thirst Traps?25 of 44
26. Rihanna's Trip To Brazil Was Parched26 of 44
27. Brazilian Butt Lift?27 of 44
28. Surfboardt...28 of 44
29. Even Rihanna Admitted To Doing The Most29 of 44
30. Rihanna...Really?30 of 44
31. Side Boob Thirst31 of 44
32. Legs For Days32 of 44
33. Fireside Makes Us Thirsty33 of 44
34. Beyonce's Body Is The Thing Thirst Is Made34 of 44
35. You Can't Dance Too Close, The Thirst Might Get Ya!35 of 44
36. No One Can Make Thirst Happen Like King Bey36 of 44
37. Yonce All On HIs Mouth37 of 44
38. Kim Kardashian's Got The Ring & She's Bragging About It38 of 44
39. Kimmy Kakes With Her BFF Blac Chyna39 of 44
40. CAKE CAKE CAKE!40 of 44
41. screen-shot-2014-02-19-at-1-11-36-pm41 of 44
42. Kris Jenner On The Pole42 of 44
43. Kim's Relaxing43 of 44
44. A #TBT Photoshoot For Kim44 of 44
MUST READ: Girl Power: 6 Reasons Women Rule Social Media