Hillary Clinton has regained her popularity among Black Democratic voters in a recent poll with the Huffington Post and YouGov. Forty-eight percent of Blacks who took the poll said they would support Clinton in the 2016 election. Is it truly what she needs to win the primary? Does she need to have an opponent?“She would be better for the general election if she had a contestant primary,” Leila McDowell said. “Any candidate would.”Listen to the entire panel discussion with McDowell, Ronald Langston, and Corey Dade on NewsOne Now with Roland Martin discussing whether Hillary Clinton needs an opponent to win.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively