Veterans can rake in their just desserts on Veteran’s Day as a variety of eateries are offering freebies and deals on Monday as a way to thank them for serving their country. Some restaurants will require proof of service, so please check the fine print at the website of each company mentioned.
1. Yum! Denny’s is offering free all-you-can-eat pancakes to active, non-active, or retired military personnel: http://bit.ly/1biRQ8g
2. Outback Steakhouse is offering their signature Bloomin’ Onion for free, along with a drink, plus 10 percent off all meals through the end of the year to those with a valid military ID: http://www.outback.com/
3. Longhorn Steakhouse is offering a free appetizer for all military enlistees from Nov. 11-14: http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/
4. Pan, pan! Get a free order of Crazy Bread at participating Little Caesars locations if you’re an active member of the military: http://www.littlecaesars.com/Home.aspx
5. Want bagels? Whether you’re retired, active, or inactive military personnel, have a free bagel and schmear on Einstein Bros. Bagels from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.: http://www.einsteinbros.com/
6. What a hoot! Vets and active duty military can dine free with a value of up to $10.99 at Hooters. Must show proof of service and buy a drink: http://news.hooters.com/press-release/local/hooters-offers-free-meal-military-veterans-day
7. Lunch for Vets is on TGI Fridays; Vets can select from a limited menu from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m: http://www.tgifridays.com/veteransday
8. Love those California Pizza Kitchen pies? Enjoy a free one by just showing proof of military service; dine-in and feast! Valid at participating locations: http://www.cpk.com/
9. Mangia! All Vets get a free meal from a special menu at the pasta lovers fave place the Olive Garden. If you bring along your family, they get 10 percent off. Military families, during this entire month, get 10 percent off every day: http://www.olivegarden.com/Menu/Specials/
10. What’s good in the neighborhood? Applebees! Veterans and active duty military get a free entrée from a limited menu at Applebee’s. Must present military ID. Beverage not included. Menu and details: http://www.applebees.com/veterans-day-menu
11. Who does seafood right? Red Lobster! Military enlistees get a free Texas Tonion appetizer and drink at the eatery: http://www.redlobster.com/
12. And not to be outdone by Denny’s, with a military ID, veterans and active military personnel can chow down on free all-you-can-eat pancakes at Bob Evans: http://www.bobevans.com/
13. Love chicken? Boston Market will give members of the military a free whole chicken with the purchase of a family meal. Just show your military ID: http://bit.ly/1biScfo
14. Vets, active duty, and military spouses can get their brew on! Starbucks is offering a free tall (12 oz.) brewed coffee: http://www.starbucks.com/careers/veterans
Thank YOU, Vets!