Here’s the first look at insurance rates on 36 exchanges run by the federal government. States with few competing insurers tend to have higher rates. Premiums listed below are monthly rates for the benchmark plan and don’t include federal subsidies.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]