Here’s the first look at insurance rates on 36 exchanges run by the federal government. States with few competing insurers tend to have higher rates. Premiums listed below are monthly rates for the benchmark plan and don’t include federal subsidies.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month