2) Talent – Aaliyah not only had box office smashes and kick-ass choreography on her resume, but when it came to singing there seemed to be no limit to what she could do. With a crystal clear voice who’s range appeared to be as unlimited as it’s owner the princess of R&B went triple platinum on her debut album Age Aint Nothing But A Number, sold more for her 2nd album One In A Million and is estimated to have sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 32 million albums worldwide racking up Grammys and breaking records along the way.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively