8. Diezel and Denim Braxton-Lewis
Hey Toni! The names honestly remind me of the label Diesel (but without the z), who just so happens to make a little bit of everything, including fly “Denim” jeans. And while they aren’t the most conventional names out there, once you get over the initial shock of hearing that someone’s name is actually Diezel (although Frank Zappa did it more than 30 years prior) and Denim, both monikers do grow on you after a while.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively