8. Diezel and Denim Braxton-Lewis
Hey Toni! The names honestly remind me of the label Diesel (but without the z), who just so happens to make a little bit of everything, including fly “Denim” jeans. And while they aren’t the most conventional names out there, once you get over the initial shock of hearing that someone’s name is actually Diezel (although Frank Zappa did it more than 30 years prior) and Denim, both monikers do grow on you after a while.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]