8. Diezel and Denim Braxton-Lewis
Hey Toni! The names honestly remind me of the label Diesel (but without the z), who just so happens to make a little bit of everything, including fly “Denim” jeans. And while they aren’t the most conventional names out there, once you get over the initial shock of hearing that someone’s name is actually Diezel (although Frank Zappa did it more than 30 years prior) and Denim, both monikers do grow on you after a while.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month