The Michigan Senate Democrats will be pushing for a vote on HB 4714 at Senate session TODAY to expand Medicaid to 470,000 low-income residents in Michigan. The Senate Republican Majority is treating the July 3rd session as a formality and plans to gavel in and out without taking any votes. Michigan Senate Democrats, Congressman John Dingell and Medicaid supporters will be on-hand to urge the Senate to take up this life-saving and time-sensitive legislation.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively