The Michigan Senate Democrats will be pushing for a vote on HB 4714 at Senate session TODAY to expand Medicaid to 470,000 low-income residents in Michigan. The Senate Republican Majority is treating the July 3rd session as a formality and plans to gavel in and out without taking any votes. Michigan Senate Democrats, Congressman John Dingell and Medicaid supporters will be on-hand to urge the Senate to take up this life-saving and time-sensitive legislation.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month