As is tradition, the annual International Freedom Festival fireworks show over the Detroit River Monday evening was spectacular. And as is, unfortunately, becoming a tradition, people literally panicked at the prospect that someone could have been shot at the fireworks. Even though no shots were actually fired and, but for an isolated incident nearly ten years ago, the fireworks are about as safe as any event that crams that many people together in one place. Continue to Deadline Detroit…
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively