This winter, Kroger’s Atlanta Division will team up with the United Way, WAGA FOX 5, Kiss 104.1, FedEx and the Atlanta Mission for the 2013 Project Overcoat campaign. Through January 19th, Kroger customers and associates are encouraged to bring new or gently used coats and blankets to any Kroger location throughout the metro Atlanta area. The annual Project Overcoat drive aims to collect thousands of coats and blankets for disadvantaged men, women and children. More than 130 community agencies will distribute the items in hopes of keeping Georgia residents warm during these cold winter months. All sizes, from baby to adult coats, are needed and United Way is looking for volunteers to help sort the coats at Atlanta Mission, 2355 Bolton Road, N.W. in Atlanta from Jan. 23 to 25 and Jan. 28 to Feb. 1. To volunteer, visit http://www.unitedwayatlanta.org/projectovercoat.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month