Clayton County Commissioners recently pose with monument honoring First Lady’s ancestor in Rex, Georgia . On left side are Commissioner Wole Ralph, Chairman Eldrin Bell and Commissioner Sonna Singleton and other guests stand in front of the monument, that was unveiled in memory of First Lady Michelle Obama’s ancestor, Melvina Shields, a slave. Mrs. Obama’s ancestors are revealed in a new book by author Rachel L. Swarns.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]