Clayton County Commissioners recently pose with monument honoring First Lady’s ancestor in Rex, Georgia . On left side are Commissioner Wole Ralph, Chairman Eldrin Bell and Commissioner Sonna Singleton and other guests stand in front of the monument, that was unveiled in memory of First Lady Michelle Obama’s ancestor, Melvina Shields, a slave. Mrs. Obama’s ancestors are revealed in a new book by author Rachel L. Swarns.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively