Clayton County Commissioners recently pose with monument honoring First Lady’s ancestor in Rex, Georgia . On left side are Commissioner Wole Ralph, Chairman Eldrin Bell and Commissioner Sonna Singleton and other guests stand in front of the monument, that was unveiled in memory of First Lady Michelle Obama’s ancestor, Melvina Shields, a slave. Mrs. Obama’s ancestors are revealed in a new book by author Rachel L. Swarns.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month