Men of Influence for 2012 and past inductees were honored Tuesday by the Atlanta Business League at the downtown Marriott Marquis Hotel. In center are honorees John Smith, publisher of the Atlanta Inquirer and Clarence T. Martin, a long time member of City Council. Men of Influence are legends in the city who have helped to make our communities better.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]