Geraldine Copes Daniels, a descendant of abolitionist and women’s suffragist Harriet Ross Tubman, poses in front of a picture and “Sights & Sounds” cultural exhibit of Tubman during a recent gathering at Greenbriar Mall. Daniels, who is The oldest-living relative, Daniels is a great-grandniece of Tubman, and part of the family attending the exhibit at Greenbriar from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday, July 6.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]