Geraldine Copes Daniels, a descendant of abolitionist and women’s suffragist Harriet Ross Tubman, poses in front of a picture and “Sights & Sounds” cultural exhibit of Tubman during a recent gathering at Greenbriar Mall. Daniels, who is The oldest-living relative, Daniels is a great-grandniece of Tubman, and part of the family attending the exhibit at Greenbriar from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday, July 6.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively