Geraldine Copes Daniels, a descendant of abolitionist and women’s suffragist Harriet Ross Tubman, poses in front of a picture and “Sights & Sounds” cultural exhibit of Tubman during a recent gathering at Greenbriar Mall. Daniels, who is The oldest-living relative, Daniels is a great-grandniece of Tubman, and part of the family attending the exhibit at Greenbriar from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday, July 6.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month