The Rev. Al Sharpton (second from left), head of the National Action Network and host of MSNBC’s Politics Nation, stands with participants following a session of his NAN Ministers Division “Voter Engagement Tour” on July 10 at Salem Baptist Church. The goal of the national tour is to empower communities on how to combat the new restrictive voter requirements. With Sharpton are Helen Butler, executive director, Coalition for the People’s Agenda; Rita Samuels, president, Women Flying High; and Laughlin McDonald, Voting Rights Project Director, of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month