The Rev. Al Sharpton (second from left), head of the National Action Network and host of MSNBC’s Politics Nation, stands with participants following a session of his NAN Ministers Division “Voter Engagement Tour” on July 10 at Salem Baptist Church. The goal of the national tour is to empower communities on how to combat the new restrictive voter requirements. With Sharpton are Helen Butler, executive director, Coalition for the People’s Agenda; Rita Samuels, president, Women Flying High; and Laughlin McDonald, Voting Rights Project Director, of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively