Gabby Douglas (left) may be a favorite for Olympic gold after having an exceptional performance during the gymnastics trials in San Jose, Calif., recently. Douglas, of Virginia Beach, Va., became the first African American to make the women’s team since Dominique Dawes had her first of three qualifying trials in 1992. John Orozco (right), from Brooklyn, N.Y., was edged out by Danell Leyva in the men’s gymnastics trials by a mere point to take second place overall and automatically qualified for the U.S. team.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively