Gabby Douglas (left) may be a favorite for Olympic gold after having an exceptional performance during the gymnastics trials in San Jose, Calif., recently. Douglas, of Virginia Beach, Va., became the first African American to make the women’s team since Dominique Dawes had her first of three qualifying trials in 1992. John Orozco (right), from Brooklyn, N.Y., was edged out by Danell Leyva in the men’s gymnastics trials by a mere point to take second place overall and automatically qualified for the U.S. team.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]