Jerome Miller (second from right), vice president of Diversity and Social Responsibility at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., poses with Dr. Lydia McKinley-Floyd (from left), dean of the School of Business at Clark Atlanta University (CAU); Dr. Carlton E. Brown, president of CAU; and Dr. Joseph H. Silver Sr., provost and vice president for Academic Affairs at CAU, after Miller’s presentation to business students on Jan 19. Miller made a case study on diversity and social responsibility at Toyota and how these initiatives support the corporation’s business objectives.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively