Jerome Miller (second from right), vice president of Diversity and Social Responsibility at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., poses with Dr. Lydia McKinley-Floyd (from left), dean of the School of Business at Clark Atlanta University (CAU); Dr. Carlton E. Brown, president of CAU; and Dr. Joseph H. Silver Sr., provost and vice president for Academic Affairs at CAU, after Miller’s presentation to business students on Jan 19. Miller made a case study on diversity and social responsibility at Toyota and how these initiatives support the corporation’s business objectives.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]