Jerome Miller (second from right), vice president of Diversity and Social Responsibility at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., poses with Dr. Lydia McKinley-Floyd (from left), dean of the School of Business at Clark Atlanta University (CAU); Dr. Carlton E. Brown, president of CAU; and Dr. Joseph H. Silver Sr., provost and vice president for Academic Affairs at CAU, after Miller’s presentation to business students on Jan 19. Miller made a case study on diversity and social responsibility at Toyota and how these initiatives support the corporation’s business objectives.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month