The Partnership for Health and Accountability (PHA) presented its prestigious Quality and Patient Safety Award to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta for its project that reduced medication errors. The project titled, “MedZone Campaign,” won third place in the Hospital/Health Systems Category. These annual awards recognize Georgia health care organizations for achievement in reducing the risk of medical errors and improving patient safety and medical outcomes.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively