The Partnership for Health and Accountability (PHA) presented its prestigious Quality and Patient Safety Award to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta for its project that reduced medication errors. The project titled, “MedZone Campaign,” won third place in the Hospital/Health Systems Category. These annual awards recognize Georgia health care organizations for achievement in reducing the risk of medical errors and improving patient safety and medical outcomes.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month