Defensive tackle Corey Peters stands with his mother, Vanessa Peters, after receiving the Falcons’ “Walter Payton Man of the Year” award during the team’s second annual Community Honors Dinner at the Commerce Club in Atlanta on Dec. 5. As the Falcons’ “Man of the Year” recipient, which recognizes a player’s off-the-field community service, Peters will be considered in the final selection of the “Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year” award, which will be announced during halftime of the Super Bowl XLVI. (Photo By Diane Larche’)
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively