Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins, a spokesperson for “Get A Jump On Diabetes” campaign, who has diabetes himself, spreads the word to older adults in Atlanta about the importance of screening and making lifestyle changes in order to prevent or delay the disease that is rampant in the African-American community. Kicking off at the Metro YMCA, recently, visit http://www.getajumpondiabetes or http://www.screeningfordiabetes.org.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month