Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins, a spokesperson for “Get A Jump On Diabetes” campaign, who has diabetes himself, spreads the word to older adults in Atlanta about the importance of screening and making lifestyle changes in order to prevent or delay the disease that is rampant in the African-American community. Kicking off at the Metro YMCA, recently, visit http://www.getajumpondiabetes or http://www.screeningfordiabetes.org.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively