Leon Goodrum, owner of McDonald’s on Ralph David Abernathy in West End, celebrates with Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, store employees and Ronald McDonald at the official reopening. The newly rebuilt store has dramatic changes to the interior and exterior, reflecting a more upscale and contemporary style. “The West End McDonald’s was my first,” Goodrum said. “This community has become my home, and the residents and the customers are my family. And with every family, things change, and adjustments need to be made. This new store is an adjustment to meet the growing needs of our customers and community, while maintaining excellent customer service and delicious quality food.” (Photo By Willie E. Tucker Jr./WET Media Inc.)
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively