Brooke Jackson Edmond (left) and Rae Yvonne Ransom Coleman (right) receive a Distinguished Achievement in Business Award for their mother, Bunnie Jackson Ransom of First Class Inc., from Morris Brown College President Stanley Pritchett. The black-tie occasion marked the fourth annual “Tower of Strength Awards Gala” on Friday, Oct. 15, for the Circle of Friends fundraising event for Morris Brown College student scholarships. Also honored was the Rev. Marvin A. Moss, senior pastor of Cascade Methodist United Methodist Church, who received the Henry McNeil Turner Award for Distinguished Achievement in Religion. (Special Photo)
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively