At an awards dinner on Oct. 27, the Atlanta chapter of the American Institute of Architecture (AIA) announced the establishment of an annual award named for Atlanta City Councilman Kwanza Hall. The objective of the AIA Kwanza Hall Award is to recognize and encourage individual leadership in architecture and design by all members of society and to reflect the increasingly important role that design plays in our lives and communities. Shown are Councilman Kwanza Hall (left) and AIA Atlanta Chapter President Robert Farrow, who presented Hall with the award. The honor marks the second recently for Councilman Hall. On Oct. 20, he earned a place on the list of the 100 Most Influential Atlantans as selected by the editorial staff of the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]