At an awards dinner on Oct. 27, the Atlanta chapter of the American Institute of Architecture (AIA) announced the establishment of an annual award named for Atlanta City Councilman Kwanza Hall. The objective of the AIA Kwanza Hall Award is to recognize and encourage individual leadership in architecture and design by all members of society and to reflect the increasingly important role that design plays in our lives and communities. Shown are Councilman Kwanza Hall (left) and AIA Atlanta Chapter President Robert Farrow, who presented Hall with the award. The honor marks the second recently for Councilman Hall. On Oct. 20, he earned a place on the list of the 100 Most Influential Atlantans as selected by the editorial staff of the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively