Ingrid Saunders Jones (left), senior vice president of The Coca-Cola Company, presenting sponsor of the recent Atlanta Women’s Foundation luncheon, stands with Danita Knight (center), fundraising chair of Atlanta Women’s Foundation, and Juanita Baranco, EVP & chief operating officer, Baranco Automotive Group/Mercedes Benz of Buckhead and benefiting sponsor, at the event. Under Knight’s leadership, the foundation shattered its fundraising record and will surpass $1 million this year. The Coca-Cola Company Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent delivered the keynote address and presented $500,000. The theme of the luncheon, held Thursday, Oct. 27, was “Numbers Too Big To Ignore.”
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively