Real Men Cook spokesman Kevin Ashford poses with Marcia Rafig (from left), Jamie Kirk and Ashley Johnson of Cooking Matters at the 10th annual Taste of Atlanta festival in Midtown. Thousands turned out for the two-day food fest on Oct. 22-23. The nonprofit Cooking Matters-Atlanta was the beneficiary of the silent auction proceeds at the event. Cooking Matters is an organization that teaches families how to cook nutritional meals. Real Men Cook donated a gift basket and cupcakes for the silent auction. The event, held in Technology Square, was very successful and featured some 80 vendors, including a VIP free tent for tasters and drinkers.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month