Real Men Cook spokesman Kevin Ashford poses with Marcia Rafig (from left), Jamie Kirk and Ashley Johnson of Cooking Matters at the 10th annual Taste of Atlanta festival in Midtown. Thousands turned out for the two-day food fest on Oct. 22-23. The nonprofit Cooking Matters-Atlanta was the beneficiary of the silent auction proceeds at the event. Cooking Matters is an organization that teaches families how to cook nutritional meals. Real Men Cook donated a gift basket and cupcakes for the silent auction. The event, held in Technology Square, was very successful and featured some 80 vendors, including a VIP free tent for tasters and drinkers.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively