Real Men Cook spokesman Kevin Ashford poses with Marcia Rafig (from left), Jamie Kirk and Ashley Johnson of Cooking Matters at the 10th annual Taste of Atlanta festival in Midtown. Thousands turned out for the two-day food fest on Oct. 22-23. The nonprofit Cooking Matters-Atlanta was the beneficiary of the silent auction proceeds at the event. Cooking Matters is an organization that teaches families how to cook nutritional meals. Real Men Cook donated a gift basket and cupcakes for the silent auction. The event, held in Technology Square, was very successful and featured some 80 vendors, including a VIP free tent for tasters and drinkers.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]