Atlanta Aviation General Manager Louis E. Miller gives the media a preview tour of the new Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal on Oct. 26. The new 1.2 million-square-foot terminal and 12-gate concourse facility is scheduled to open “on time and under ($1.4 billion) budget” in the spring of next year.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively