Atlanta Aviation General Manager Louis E. Miller gives the media a preview tour of the new Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal on Oct. 26. The new 1.2 million-square-foot terminal and 12-gate concourse facility is scheduled to open “on time and under ($1.4 billion) budget” in the spring of next year.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]