WASHINTON D.C. — MLK Memorial Foundation President & CEO Harry Johnson (from left), first lady Michelle Obama, President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Jill Biden, U.S. Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar and Alpha Phi Alpha National President Herman “Skip” Mason Jr. sing the Civil Rights Movement anthem “We Shall Overcome” to conclude the dedication of the memorial on Oct. 16 on the Mall.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month