WASHINTON D.C. — MLK Memorial Foundation President & CEO Harry Johnson (from left), first lady Michelle Obama, President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Jill Biden, U.S. Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar and Alpha Phi Alpha National President Herman “Skip” Mason Jr. sing the Civil Rights Movement anthem “We Shall Overcome” to conclude the dedication of the memorial on Oct. 16 on the Mall.
- 'Scandal' Gets More Scandalous, Dangerous and Outrageous
- Lindsay Lohan’s Antics Annoy Oprah To The Point Of Cussing [VIDEO]
- President Obama & The First Lady Are Bringing More Soul To The White House
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ [VIDEO]