Sylvia Reed, mother of Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed and honorary host committee chair for the fundraising event for the Youth Ensemble of Atlanta, presents the city’s highest honor – The Phoenix Award – to actor/director Kim Fields on Aug. 6 at the Rialto Center for the Arts at Georgia State University. “A Taste of YEA” paid special tribute to Fields during the performance by the organization, which is the city’s premier African-American youth theatre company.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively