Coca-Cola awards a $10,000 grant to Washington Park on July 25 as part of the America Is Your Park campaign. Joining in the check presentation are Atlanta Chief Service Officer Amy Phuong (from left), Park Pride Executive Director Margaret Connelly, Commissioner of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs George Dusenbury; Coca-Cola Refreshments Vice President of Operations Susanne Geldart, Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell and State Sen. Vincent Fort. Vote for your favorite park at http://www.LivePositively.com.
- Funkmaster Flex loses his mind, calls out Jay Z
- 13 facts that will blow your mind about Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday, baby girl: Aaliyah’s 10 greatest songs
- #BlackLivesMatter holds sing-in for M.L.K.’s birthday [VIDEO]
- Gwyneth Paltrow performs ‘IDFWU’ … and it’s hilarious
- Watch Spike Lee’s new movie before it hits theaters next month