Coca-Cola awards a $10,000 grant to Washington Park on July 25 as part of the America Is Your Park campaign. Joining in the check presentation are Atlanta Chief Service Officer Amy Phuong (from left), Park Pride Executive Director Margaret Connelly, Commissioner of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs George Dusenbury; Coca-Cola Refreshments Vice President of Operations Susanne Geldart, Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell and State Sen. Vincent Fort. Vote for your favorite park at http://www.LivePositively.com.
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively