Members of the Atlanta Old Timers present more than $2,600 to Morris Brown College to help the school retire a $500,000 debt settlement to the U.S. Department of Education. Making the presentation above are: Ernie Oglesby, chairman of the Old Timers (from left); professor Robert Johnson, chief of staff to MBC President Stanley Pritchett; Wallace Bibbs, president of the OTs; and William T. Robie, one of the oldest members of the OT. Oglesby said “the whole world is watching to see what Blacks in Atlanta are going to do about getting MBC’s accreditation back,” and retiring its debt. Johnson said he “hoped that other groups follow the Old Timers’ lead to help us.” (Special Photo)
- Congrats! ‘LHHATL’ Lovebirds Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Secretly Eloped
- You Be The Judge: Michael Jackson Hologram At Billboard Music Awards [VIDEO]
- Why are law enforcement officials out of control?!?
- Diddy, Kevin Hart, Drake, Lupita, others celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- Jay Z and Beyonce 'Run' with Sean Penn and Blake Lively